obligatory title

11:40 PM / Posted by Alan C. /

Alright, its time I entered the fray. First things effing last (name the movie), I agree with Ryan. About what? About most things, and usually not everything. We get along just fine that way.

He came to me with an idea I was sure to be on-board with before he fully explained the idea. Its usually how things are with us. Its how we ended up in San Francisco for New Year's in a car that wasn't ours. Its also how we stole a car the night we became instant friends. The two events are unrelated, yet very connected. So when approached with the idea of writing a blog about our random musings, I was obviously already penning ideas in my head.

So we will write about sports, our love of them, our biases, our frustrations with how the teams we root for routinely avoid any semblance of wanting to field a competitive roster. And we will write about how you Americans--yes, you elephants--don't understand the Beautiful Game. And this makes us angry and frustrated and sad all at once. I suppose Ryan will muse on the merits and virtues of Premier League Soccer, I will wax eloquent on Serie A, and AC Milan in specific.

But it won't all be about sports. Lovers of beer are we, and of good food and music. Occasionally we will tell you about great places to drink a pint, to catch a band, eat a brownie dessert known only as "the bomber".

I think thats all I have for now. Expect future blogs to be more amusing. That goes for both of us. Como Out!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment